Friday, April 19, 2013

Member Spotlight: Paula Dunn




I joined the board because I wanted to meet more women at UK. Especially, women that help other women. I also wanted to be in a position to help, if I could.

The most rewarding part of board service for me has been my work on the conference committee. I have really enjoyed our lunchtime learning opportunities and meeting the board members.

Prospective members should run for membership! It’s really a great opportunity. But, consider the commitment and be prepared to participate if you do run for membership! New members should take every opportunity to participate in the meetings and committees. We need you!!


Paula Dunn is the Housing Manager for Graduate and Family Housing and a UKWF board member.

We are currently accepting self-nominations for the 2013-15 term.  You can find the nomination form here.  Nominations will be accepted through April 26th.  During this period, we will spotlight various board members so you can "meet" some of the amazing UK staff that are part of this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment